Mariner Youth Soccer Club serves the towns of Acushnet, Fairhaven, Marion, Mattapoisett, and Rochester. It is required that you be resident of one of these towns.
The youngest age group is Under 5 and includes boys and girls who are 4 years old by July 31st, 2014.
- Please sign the two (medical and liability) release areas on the front of this form.
First Time players: a photocopy of the player’s birth certificate or passport must be sent to Mariner Youth Soccer, PO Box 958, Mattapoisett, MA 02739 or you can email a scanned copy to [email protected]. The photocopy will not be returned.
- Volunteers needed: Make sure you have checked off how you will help out Mariner during the season.
- Registrations received after July 15th will be placed on a waiting list. Paper applications will only be accepted until August 1st. After that, all applications are online.
Online Registration Rates
[ must be paid by credit card at time of registration ]
These fees include a team soccer shirt, soccer socks, Pre-Season Kickoff Event, and Free Fall Academy.
- 100% Prior to August 1st
- 50% prior to September 1st
- No Refunds after September 1st
- Request to withdraw must be in writing